MillerTech 100Ah 12V (12.8V) 1150CCA MARINE Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Group 32 Starting Battery (12100S)
Miller Tech lithium marine starting batteries are lightweight, non-toxic, and long lasting compared to traditional lead acid batteries. Each battery has a built in battery management system (BMS) which provides safety and proper charging/discharging. These batteries are internally identical to their deep cycle counterpart of the same size but have beefed up internal wiring and a higher amp BMS to handle large current draws.
Miller Tech MARINE lithium batteries are built with Grade A lithium iron phosphate cells and are guaranteed for 5 years with a free repair/replace warranty. Each battery will last over 2,000 cycles at 100% discharge with at least an 80% capacity remaining!
*Works well for outboard motors of 150hp or more*
100Ah 12.8V LiFePO4 Marine Starting Battery Specifications:
- Efficiency: 98%
- Max charge voltage: 14.6V
- Cut off voltage: 10.5V
- Terminals: M8
- Group size: 32
- Charge/discharge current: 100A
- Peak discharge current: 400A for 5 seconds
- Cold cranking amps (CCA): 1150A
- Operating temperature: -10F to 130F
- Low temperature charging protection: Cutoff 30F, Reconnect 32F
- Connection capability: 4S - 4P
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Size: 13" x 6.5" x 8.5"
- Warranty: 5 years